01293 229 895 Call us 9am - 9pm Mon - Sun

India is the perfect choice for Ayurvedic Spa Break Abroad

India is the perfect choice for Ayurvedic Spa Break Abroad

Ayurvedic spa break abroad

Are you fed up with your stressed life? Now, it is time to take a break from a boring lifestyle. Many people around you spend the weekend in spas for hours. What do you think about Spa Break Abroad? Smiling? Well, I got you right. This New Year head out in search of mental peace. India can be your choice, if you are looking for herbal and natural treatment. Yes, I am talking about Ayurvedic rejuvenation therapies for your boring life. These therapies are safe and completely detoxify your soul and mind.

Planning for a holiday is always important. But, when it is spa break abroad, then you must look for the best resorts. In India, there are many resorts where you get latest New Year spa trends. Ayurvedic therapies also come up with the latest spa trends. All clients will receive rejuvenation therapies as per the exact need. Kovalam is a beautiful place in the state of Kerala, India. Apart from Ayurvedic therapies, feel the tranquility of the place, enjoy the flora and fauna and nature walk is must.

Your Spa Break Abroad starts with Netra Tarpana ( therapy for eyes). Long hours in front of computers, laptops, TV and Tabs are enough for eye disease. The eyes are one of the most tender body parts. People with a hectic schedule hardly get time to take care of eyes. In this therapy, pure cow’s ghee is used for bathing the eyes. It is a thirty-minute activity, which involve two therapists for your service.

Kati Basti (therapy for lower back) is another rejuvenation treatment for clients. Do not enjoy your Spa Break without this treatment. Bad sitting posture in offices is the reason of lower back pain. Long exposure to such pain can cause danger in future. Use of medicated oil will reduce the stress. Moreover, this oil will increase the flexibility of the lower back. Are you facing lower back pain? Then, get this therapy during your spa holiday in India.

Fast life also affects your eating habits. Junk foods, long gaps in having food are the reasons of indigestion. Constipation is another result of indigestion. This problem is very common in today’s life. When your stomach function is bad, your mind function is worse. Chakra Basti (therapy to solve indigestion) is the one treatment, which solve the indigestion problem. Two therapists apply Basti in the umbilical region and accordingly give you rejuvenating treatment.

Nerves play an important role in one’s life. Foot spa is not a new trend. But, if it Ayurvedic foot massage named Padabhyanga, then definitely this is the latest spa trend. Spa Holidays Abroad is incomplete without this therapy. Cool down your body and soul with this exclusive therapy. Use of medicated herbal oil revives the nervous system. Let your body relax and detoxify all the toxins.

Come to India for spa holidays and explore the Ayurvedic spa break. As you enter the spa, the calm ambiance will reduce 40% of your stress and depression. I am sure, for remaining 60% you will get more than what you expect before.

Leave a Reply