The BodyHoliday Optimal Wellness
Singles From £3399 pp
Sharing From £3299 pp
Call our Specialists for more information and to book your luxury spa holiday
01293 229 895
The Caribbean is blessed with many fantastic spa hotels, but The BodyHoliday ranks among the very best, located on the northern tip of tropical St Lucia. The OASIS health and wellbeing centre, with its expert BodyGuides, offers complimentary daily treatments to all hotel guests. Along with the spa, there is an aerobics studio, meditation temple, reflective relaxation pools and an outstanding range of sports and activities. The onsite golf academy features complimentary group lesson and a four-hole practise course, there are four floodlit tennis courts, a PADI-certified dive school, watersports and more. Of course your taste buds will be well-catered for too, with gourmet healthy cuisine.
7 Day Programme
7 Day Programme 7 nights stay
- - 1 x Lifestyle consultation (50 min)
- - 1 x BodyStat analysis (45 min)
- - 1 x Nutritional assessment (45 min)
- - 3 x Personal training sessions (60 min)
- - 1 x Personal yoga
- - 1 x Personal Pilates lesson (60 min)
- - 1 x Shiatsu (50 min)
- - 1 x Shirodhara for sleep enhancement (50 min)
- - 1 x Mind and body restoration for sleep enhancement (50 min)
- - 1 x Deep tissue/ sports massage (50 min)
- - 1 x Debrief, bodystats, feedback & recommendations to take home (50 min)
- - 1 x Daily Spa treatment from a list of 12Wellness Centre (excl. arrival and departure)
- Skin Specific Facial; Lucian Lime & Ginger Scrub; Aloe Vera Body Wrap; Full Body
- Massage; Thalassotherapy; Deluxe Coconut & Spice Combo; Hand and Foot Zone Therapy; Nurturing
- Massage for Mothers-to-be; FAR Infrared Detoxing Facility; Aromatherapy Massage; Thalgo Oxygen
- Facial; Heaven and Earth – Massage and Wrap
- - 1 x Free skin consultation
- - Complimentary attendance to group classes including: yoga, Pilates, step aerobics, BodySpin
- Body Dance, Absolution, Tai Chi, Meditation, Bike tours & walks, Zumba, Box Fit, Spinning, Qi Gong,
- circuits, Combat Fitness (subject to weekly schedule & availability)
- -Land sports include: tennis, golf, archery, fencing, beach volleyball, cycling, hiking,
- mountain biking - Tennis and golf lessons, snorkelling
- - Water sports include; scuba diving, water-skiing, kayaking, windsurfing, sailing, tubing
- - An individual personal training session with fitness instructor (30 min)
- - Hosted singles table every evening
- - Cocktail party every Wednesday night and live entertainment
The BodyHoliday is tucked away on a scenic beach on the far northern tip of St Lucia. St Lucia’s capital Castries is well worth a visit for street life and good shopping opportunities, while the twin Piton peaks to the south are the island’s hallmark and not to be missed. Other highlights include historic Soufriere and the nearby volcano.
The Caribbean is blessed with many fantastic spa hotels, but The BodyHoliday ranks among the very best, located on the northern tip of tropical St Lucia. The OASIS health and wellbeing centre, with its expert BodyGuides, offers complimentary daily treatments to all hotel guests. Along with the spa, there is an aerobics studio, meditation temple, reflective relaxation pools and an outstanding range of sports and activities. The onsite golf academy features complimentary group lesson and a four-hole practice course, there are four floodlit tennis courts, a PADI-certified dive school, watersports and more. Of course your taste buds will be well-catered for too, with gourmet healthy cuisine.
Single Garden Rooms
spacious enough for single traveller, these are smaller with slightly fewer amenities
these spacious 30sqm rooms overlook the gardens, with either a four-poster king size bed or two queen beds.
Luxury Ocean View Rooms
these 30sqm rooms have the same facilties as a luxury room but situated on a higher floor with tranquil ocean view
Luxury Ocean Front Rooms
located adjacent to the sea, with extravagant furnishing and a contemporary bathroom
Grand Luxury Ocean Front Room
Gracious island living, the Grand Luxury Ocean Front Suite encompasses two rooms–a spacious bedroom with king size bed and master bathroom, and a separate...
Grand Luxury Ocean Front Jnr Suite
Located at the water's edge, the Grand Luxury Ocean Front Junior Suite includes a master bedroom with king-size bed and a separate sitting room. Its bathroom...
Grand Luxury Ocean Front Suite
Luxurious top floor suites with a separate living room,marble floors, and a generous double sized balcony with sun loungers. These 60sqm suites sleep a maximum of two adults
Indulgent open-plan suites with a large living area, a wet bar, a soaking tub for two and a spa bathroom with a steam room and a rain-head shower
- Air conditioning
- Balcony/terrace (except single rooms)
- Shower or bath
- Hair dryer
- Regrigerator(except single rooms)
- One complimentary spa treatment per day*
- A wide range of non-motorised watersports
- Morning/Afternoon dives for PADI qualified divers
- An introductory dive for beginners
- Use of 18-hole championship golf course on payment
- Group golf pro lessons and practice area
- Fitness centre
- Pilates, fitness, aerobics and stretch classes
- Bicycle and walking tours
- 2 floodlit tennis courts (with onsite tennis pro)
- Table tennis
Food & Restaurants
serving breakfast and lunch buffet style
a fine restaurant serving a fusion of Eastern and Western cuisine
The Pavilion at The Clubhouse
a casual dining experience offering Mediterranean cuisine
offering a casual lunch or snacks
|Departs||Board||Room||UK Airport||Airline||Price 7 Nts|
|Low Season||All Inclusive||Luxury Room||London Gatwick||£2399|
|High Season||All Inclusive||Luxury Room||London Gatwick||British Airways||£4749|
For other dates, please call for quotes on 01293 229 895
For other dates and durations, please call for your tailor made quote.
Prices are per person based on 2 sharing a room.
"I have booked my two previous holidays with Sanctuary Spa Holidays and wanted to share my experience. Firstly, I went to The Body Holiday, Le Sport in St Lucia and had a fantastic holiday on both occasions. This resort is really amazing with excellent facilities and staff. I was a solo traveller and Anita made the whole experience a very smooth one, emails answered promptly with all my questions! Paperwork very clear and all instructions given to me which made the trip run smoothly and without any issues at all. I will definitely be in touch with Anita again to book my next trip and would highly recommend using them for you holidays bookings. Thanks again."
"Arrived back from St Lucia on Friday and wanted to drop you a note to say what a fantastic holiday I had. Le sport is fanatstic and so geared up for single travellers - I was a little worried about being on my own and do you know - I didn't have a spare second to myself and ate in company every night i was there. The hotel was everything I wished for and exceeded my expectations. Thanks very much for your help and patience with my booking. Best holiday had in an age! I will defo be going back! Thanks"
" I had a wonderful time and will definitely return to Le Sport in st. Lucia one day. Sooner rather than later ;) Thank you for being so helpful."
"Just thought I would give you some feedback which you are welcome to share with other travellers. I loved Le Sport - such a relaxed atmosphere and very welcoming to singles (although I was with my sister, we mixed with lots of singles). We had a sea view room which had a fantastic view of pool, beach and beyond and could sit and watch the sun set every night. The spa treatments were great and I really enjoyed taking both a Golf lesson and Sailing lesson - having done neither before. Classes were great - they must have been to make me get up at 7am to go to Tai Chi!! Food was of excellent standard and such a good choice. The best all inclusive I've been to. All in all - wonderful location, friendly staff, smart but not formal, good beach and facilities. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the resort - it was just a shame to come back home so soon. Next time 10 days!!"
"Hi, Thanks for booking my holiday and weird flight route! Had an amazing time =) Thanks very much!"
"Hi. Many thanks for the recommendation, it was excellent, great group of people, absolutely no rest at all but much fun all round, many thanks will definitely recommend you and go again! Thank you."
"I am back in London and had a fantastic time! The resort and the service were outstanding and I truly relaxed. I even stayed in one of the villas for two days (with my own pool). And was swimming with dolphins... The weather was not very good as it was raining more than sunshine but everything else was perfect."
I had the most amazing time at Le Sport, St Lucia - thank you for all of your hard work. I would be keen to return next year and wondered whether you could give me a quote for 1 week's stay towards the end of April 2010 please?
I leave to return to london in a few hours. This has been an amazing holiday and I'm not embarrassed to say that I am so close to tears at the fact I have to leave. Everything has been truly wonderful and I have made some good friends who I know will be in my life for many years. I cannot fault this place at all.