Ananda Weight Management
Singles From £5795 pp
Sharing From £4580 pp
Call our Specialists for more information and to book your luxury spa holiday
01293 229 895
The Ananda Weight Management Programme details the actual physical and emotive challenges connected with fat burning and weight maintenance. Using the best regarding both Traditional western and Ayurvedic Treatments, the program is really an effective and safe way where to eliminate those extra inches. The Spa offers the ideal environment and comprehensive privacy in that you can learn the best way to gain management and balance within your lives, which are the standard ingredients intended for healthy weight loss.
14 Day Programme
- 3 x 15 mins Stimulating Jet Blitz Shower
- 3 x 55 mins Abhyanga
- 4 x 55 mins Choornaswedana
- 5 x 45 mins Udwarthana
- 4 x 45 mins Detoxifying Ayurvedic Experiences
- 1 x 85 mins Energising Earth wrap
- 2 x 85 mins Aroma Cocoon
- 1 x 75 mins Earth stone massage
- 1 x 55 mins Mukh lepa Facial
- 1 x 85 mins Deep tissue massage
- 3 x 25 mins Hydrotherapy Bath
- 2 x 85 mins Detox Aromatherapy Massage
- Detailed debrief session and lifestyle consultation and counseling session.
- Morning Wake Up signature tea and fresh fruit bowl provided every day.
- 3 Ananda Rejuvenation Spa Cuisine meals (breakfast/ lunch/ dinner), per night per person.
- Daily use of the Hydrotherapy facilities
- Scheduled Spa Lifestyle and Wellness activities
- 6 x 60 mins Personalised Fitness training session (per room)
- 6 x 60 mins Personalised Yoga (per room)
- 3 x 30 mins Pranayama (per room)
- 2 x 45 mins Yoga Nidra (per room)
- 1 x 45 mins Ajapa Japa (per room)
- 2 x 45 mins Antar Mouna (per room)
- Standard Package Inclusions :
- Individual Wellness Consultation; Ayurvedic Consultation (where required).
- Personal Fitness Consultation, Fitness Test and Body composition analysis where required.
- Ongoing progress checks with Doctor and Spa consultants.
Ananda hotel occupies the site of a former Maharaja’s palace in the north Indian state of Uttarkhand at the foothills of the Himalayas. The holy Hindu cities of Rishikesh and Haridwar are nearby, with the River Ganges flowing through both of them.The Rajaji and Corbett National Parks are also within striking distance, home to Asian elephants, the Bengal tiger, leopards, jungle cats and the Himalayan black bear. Activities include trekking, birdwatching, white water rafting and kayaking, and Ananda also features a six-hole par-three golf course along ridges and valleys in the Sal forest, along with a driving range.
The property is located on the site of a former Maharaja’s Palace, on the banks of a peaceful lake and surrounded by densely wooded hills. It has been voted the Worlds Number One Spa for two years running in the Conde Nast Traveller Readers’ Awards. It combines luxury accommodation with truly impressive spa facilities, and a personalized programme that blends traditional Indian and eastern treatments with more modern therapies.
Palace View Room
These rooms have an unobstructed view of the Palace that sits atop the hill. The rooms feature walk in closets, four fixture bathrooms and a private balcony, ideal for a perfect meal.
Valley View Rooms
These rooms have views of the picture perfect Ganga valley. All rooms feature walk in wardrobes, four fixture bathrooms and private balconies ideal for a private meal.
The 3 Garden Suites face either the Valley or the Maharaja's palace. These 2-bay suites feature tastefully appointed bedrooms with attached sitting rooms and large bathrooms with tranquil garden views. Secluded private gardens situated to overlook the valley, add to the charm and privacy of these suites.
The Ananda Suite
Housed on the ground floor and overlooking the valley, the 3-bay Ananda Suite spells luxury and enchantment. With luxuriously fitted bathrooms overlooking the view and its own private sitting and dining areas, the suite also has a large private garden, which is perfect for intimate dinners and leisurely breakfasts.
Premium Valley View
These rooms are located on higher floors than the valley view rooms hence offering unparalleded panoramic views of the Ganga valley. These rooms also feature a walk in closet, four fixture bathroom and private balconies.
- Wifi internet (complimentary)
- Hair dryer
- DVD player
- Digital Safe Box
- Air Conditioning/Heating
- Terrace Balcony (private)
- Coffee Tea making facilities
- Kurta Pyjama
- Signature Ananda Amenities
- Daily Newspaper
- Bathrobes and Bedroom slippers
- Walk in Closet
- 16 station Life fitness Gymnasium
- Steam/ Sauna
- Temperature Controlled outdoor swimming pool
- 6 hole Golf Course
- Vedanta lectures
- Cultural activities
- Cooking classes
- Nature Walks
- White water rafting
- Safari's at Rajaji National Park
- Other excursions - Rishikesh/Haridwar
- Number of treatment rooms 24
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
- Body treatments
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Sauna in spa
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body scrubs
- Body wraps
Food & Restaurants
Ananda’s signature restaurant combines the finest Indian, Asian and western cuisine, using organic local ingredients. Located in a grove of mature sal trees, the chef can cater for specific dietary requirements to create light, healthy meals.
Tree Top Deck
Tree Top Deck surrounded by nature and an elegant Tea Lounge in the main palace building, with its historic portraits and royal card tables.
The informal Pavilion serves drinks and light snacks.
|Departs||Board||Room||UK Airport||Airline||Price 16 Nts|
|Low Season||Full Board||Palace View||London Heathrow||Virgin Atlantic||£4579|
|High Season||Full Board||Palace View||London Heathrow||Virgin Atlantic||£5845|
For other dates, please call for quotes on 01293 229 895
For other dates and durations, please call for your tailor made quote.
Prices are per person based on 2 sharing a room.