Keep aside your usual plan for a holiday to a sea beach or a hill station. It is so common these days. This year, if you want to enjoy the best of your holidays, then below are the Five wellbeing resorts in India for spa holidays . Spa holiday is important in today’s mundane life. It is a kind of break from hectic lifestyles and find some internal peace.
Many of you know about Ayurveda, which is a natural science of life. But, the growing technology also welcomes Ayurveda on spa holidays. In India, Ayurvedic holistic wellness centers are growing in numbers. These spa resorts are located far from the countryside in the midst of trees, mountains, birds and scenic beauty. Hence, your holiday will definitely bring out an outstanding experience in a lifetime.
- Kerala Somatheeram Ayurveda Resort– This resort was established in the year 1985 for guests to enjoy the Ayurvedic treatments and enjoy peace. The resort gives an ultimate view of greenery and spread on the south side of Kovalam beach. This resort offers Ayurvedic spa treatments, healthy diets, and meditation programs. Massage therapies are also popular in this resort. Travelers from all over the world come to this resort for natural and organic detox program.
- Ananda, Uttarakhand– As the name suggests, this resort guards Himalayas and make your stay blissful and happy. Here, guests will receive a blend of Ayurveda and Aromatherapy. Spa holidays in some beautiful location have made the journey memorable for travelers. Yoga service, latest spa technology, Ayurvedic treatment, lush green gardens, golf course, detox food and experienced trainers at this resort are incredible.
- Goa’s Devaaya, The Ayurveda and Nature Cure Centre: Oh Goa! This name is not only famous for party, beach and nightlife. This place also offers mental peace and inner satisfaction. The coconut trees all around Goa and natural breeze give you confidence to remove all stresses from life. Beforehand planning for spa holidays will give you more opportunity to enjoy the exclusive services.
- Udaipur’s The Leela: The spa, ESPA offers incredible Ayurvedic spa treatments to the guests. The ambiance of the resort will touch your soul and mind. Here, one can explore the root culture of Rajasthan and India. It is a resort, which is good for all types of travelers.
- Kerala’s Kairali Ayurvedic Health Village – Kerala is ‘God’s own country’ and this place is perfect as a holiday destination. During the festive season, guests can avail special packages on wellness programs. The Ayurvedic treatment guarantees to remove all your pains. Why will you waste more money on medicines and surgery? Best of the best Ayurvedic treatments are available on different diseases. European travelers are engrossed in Ayurvedic spa treatments. Therefore, most spa travelers from Europe choose India for Ayurveda spa and resort.
The growing popularity of spa holidays encourages more wellness resorts to grow up in an excellent landscape. Your investment on holistic retreat will never go waste. Ayurvedic centers relieve the disturbed souls from pain and suffering. Ayurveda becomes a “slice of cake towards a healthy life.”