Shreyas Weight Management
Singles From £6319 pp
Sharing From £4959 pp
Call our Specialists for more information and to book your luxury spa holiday
01293 229 895
Effective weight management requires a constant sense of awareness and self-control, coupled with adoption of healthy lifestyle choices. At Shreyas the focus is on positive goals such as improved health, fitness, increased self-esteem. We believe the ultimate goal of any weight loss programme should be the establishment of permanent life style changes both in food habits & physical activity patterns.
14 Day Programme
- 2 x 45 mins Ayurvedic and Wellness Consultations
- 7 x 60 mins Personalised Yoga Instructional Sessions per room
- 5 x 60 mins Personalised Pranayama Sessions per room
- 2 x 60 mins Personalised Meditation Sessions per room
- 2 x 60 mins Personalised Yoga Nidra / Trataka Sessions per room
- 6 x 15 mins Private Yogic Cleansing Kriyas per person – Jal neti, Vaman dhouti
- 21 x 60 mins Personalised Dosha Specific Ayurvedic Treatments per person
- 1 x 60 mins Swedish/Aromatherapy Massage per person
- 1 x 60 mins Mukkhalepam (Facial) per person
- 1 x 75 mins Manicure and Pedicure
- 1 x 60 mins Manicure and Pedicure
- 1 x 45 mins Personalised inputs on Ayurveda and Wellbeing
- 1 x 3-4 hrs A visit to a nearby Villages
- 1 x 45 mins Session on integrating yoga in to daily life
- 1 x Community exercise nearby village schools/orphanage
- 14 x 30-45 mins Daily Personal Fitness Training Sessions
- Daily Jogging, Brisk walk, Swimming and Steam bath
- Nature based exercises mainly in Organic Garden
- > Standard Package Inclusions :
- Gourmet Vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) served in the dining area.
- Twice daily group Yoga Sessions
- Daily once group Chanting / Sound Meditation Session
- Use of all recreational facilities
Set in 25 lush acres of gardens, coconut groves and paddy fields, Shreyas is 35 kilometres from Bangalore, India’s third city. The city is blessed with many green spaces and parks, plus a 1,000-year history. It’s also a centre for traditional dance and Indian classical music. A full-day excursion to Bangalore is included for guests staying for seven or 14 nights; alternatively you can join a trip to local village temples. Fourteen-night guests will also be able to head off to Mysore or the magnificent temple of Belur-Halebid-Shravnabelagola or an included day trip.
Wellness Retreat at Shreyas in southern India, one of the world’s top yoga and spa destinations. Stay in luxurious accommodation while enjoying ashram-style living, with daily group yoga and meditation sessions, and a host of other treatments and therapies included. Set within serene gardens and coconut plantations, you’ll leave completely refreshed and reinvigorated. There are also options to get involved with Shreyas organic farming programme and help out at a local school, and take cooking classes to learn more about healthy vegetarian cuisine. You will have full use of the resort’s recreational facilities and there is also the opportunity to explore nearby Bangalore or other fascinating local spots.
3 Bedroom Cottage
The 3-bedroom cottage enables families and groups of friends travelling together, to spend quality time communing with each other whilst enjoying the luxuries of Shreyas. The cottage has 5 persons in 2 double/twin rooms and 1 single occupancy room, and a large living room, all with en-suite bathrooms. The living room is spacious and airy, with large windows that offer sweeping views of the surrounding greenery.
The poolside cottages are large, simple but elegantly designed; open your door and step out to an infinity pool surrounded by flowering frangipani trees, a Jacuzzi and the central courtyard of the retreat. The one bedroom poolside cottages do not offer twin share
Garden Tented Cottage
The Garden 'tented' Cottages, spaciously scattered across the property are surrounded by lush vistas of greenery and have en-suite bathrooms that open onto private walled courtyards. We wish you to feel one with nature as you hear the sound of birds and perhaps the patter of a squirrel's feet on your tented roof, or watch the stars as you shower. These one bedroom Garden tented cottage offer twin share.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Writing desk and chair
- ISD/STD lines
- Complimentary Wifi
- Electronic safe
- Electric kettle with a selection of teas and coffee
- Hair dryer
- Bathrobes, toiletries, slippers
- Hot Water Shower (not bathtubs)
- Yoga and Meditation Hall
- Machans and Meditation huts
- Open-air amphitheatre
- Infinity Pool, Jacuzzi & Steam room
- Jogging trail
- Cricket nets and bowling machine
- Nature farming
- Home Theatre
- Rejuvenation Spa
- Ayurveda Spa Treatments
Food & Restaurants
At Shreyas, the chefs bring you dishes inspired by their travels around the world; Indian, Continental, Mexican and Oriental gourmet Vegetarian cuisine. All meals at Shreyas are included, and you’ll find that wholesome vegetarian dishes needn’t sacrifice on style or flavour. You can even join cooking classes to learn more about creating delicious healthy meals. Shreyas meals all use the retreat’s own organic produce from the onsite gardens, and fuse influences from India, the Far East .
|Departs||Board||Room||UK Airport||Airline||Price 14 Nts|
|Low Season (Apr -Sep)||Full Board||Poolside Cottage||London Heathrow||Emirates||£5169|
For other dates, please call for quotes on 01293 229 895
For other dates and durations, please call for your tailor made quote.
Prices are per person based on 2 sharing a room.