Opened in 2007, the eco-friendly Verandah Resort and Spa is set in 30 beachfront acres on Dian Bay in north east Antigua. It borders two reef-sheltered sandy beaches and Devil’s Bridge National Park and all suites feature private verandahs, vaulted ceilings and sea views through sliding glass doors. Verandah Resort is a great location for a Caribbean spa holiday, offering a wide menu of spa treatments, along with a host of other facilities. Follow nature trails through the tropical grounds, snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of the protected bay and dine in one of the three onsite restaurants.
Spa Tranquility is surrounded by French doors which flood the centre with light and afford beautiful views across the resort and to the beach.
The interior is finished with rattan, sea grass, natural wood and cool tiles to create a tranquil Caribbean retreat, with its three massage rooms, facial room and hair salon.
Enjoy facials, body treatments, massages, hand and foot treatments and more and relax after with a soothing herbal tea.
Spa Tranquillity is a perfect hideaway for pampering, restorative treatment for the body and skin.
- Facial Treatments
- Signature Facial (60 minutes)
- Caviar and Pearl Facial (80 minutes)
- Luminous and Sea Facial (60 minutes)
- Soothe Sensitivity (60 minutes)
- Men’s Rejuvenation Facial (60 minutes)
- Aromatic Salt Glow (45 minutes)
- Aromatherapy Cocoon (60 minutes)
- Detox Seaweed Wrap (60 minutes)
- Aromatic Moor Mud Wrap (60 minutes)
- Water Lily after Sun Soothing Treatment (45 minutes)
- Green Coffee Cellulite Wrap (60 minutes)
- Spa Tranquillity Well Being Massage (60 minutes)
- Back Massage or Head Massage (30 minutes/ 60 minutes0
- Pregnancy Massage (60 minutes)
- Thai Yoga Massage (60 minutes)
- Reflexology (60 minutes)
- Sport Massage (60 minutes)
- Deep Tissue Massage (60 minutes)
- Aromatherapy Massage (75 minutes)
- Sabai Stone Massage (60 minutes)
Hand and Foot Treatments
- Spa Luxury Manicure (50 minutes)
- Spa Luxury Pedicure (65 minutes)
- Fitness Centre