The Aphrodite Hills Resort, Cyprus is the most prestigious five-star integrated sports and leisure resort in the Eastern Mediterranean. Situated in an area steeped in Cypriot culture, it overlooks the spot where Aphrodite, the goddess of love, is said to have emerged from the sea.
The Resort combines a five-star InterContinental Hotel, and luxury villas with an 18-hole championship golf course and the award-winning Greco-Roman Retreat Spa. Other facilities include tennis and multi-surface courts, an exclusive Beach Club, nature and bike trails and a variety of bars and restaurants offering a wide selection of international cuisine. The Aphrodite Hills Resort will give you a true Mediterranean island experience in the most tranquil, unspoilt and secluded of surroundings, whilst indulging in the very finest luxury accommodation available. It’s a perfect setting for a magical and unforgettable Spa holiday break.
The Retreat Spa at Aphrodite Hills received the highest accolade in the spa industry by winning "The Best Spa in Europe" award at the 2008 Professional Beauty Awards. It is located on the upper levels of the Resort overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, with spectacular views from the outdoor pool and sauna.
State-of-the-art facilities and an expert team of therapists provide the ultimate in top-to-toe pampering for the mind, body and soul. The Greco-Roman bathing rituals of cleansing and relaxation inspired the design, atmosphere and ambience of The Retreat Spa.
A total of 27 tranquil treatment rooms offer a variety of idyllic regimes, offered in private or couple’s rooms, specialised hydrotherapy, spa manicure and pedicure rooms, Thai rooms and outdoor massage pavilions are also available. Using Pevonia Botanica products and Li’tya Aboriginal products throughout the Spa, treatments include facial and body treatments, as well as massage and aromatherapy. Guests also have the opportunity to indulge in the Spa’s ‘Thermae’ facilities. Deriving from the Greek word ‘heat’, Thermae bathing is a detoxifying treatment dating back to ancient Roman times and involves a series of heat rooms progressively increasing in temperature, tempered with cooling hydro showers or ice shavings.
- 140m² Cybex equipped gym with cardio and strength training equipment
- Personal Trainer and Gym Instructor
- 2 private consultation rooms
- Fitness assessment
- Personal counselling
- 80m² sprung floor multi-purpose studio
- 70m² outdoor enclosed courtyard
- Outdoor gym terrace
- Male and female attended changing rooms
- Separate male and female sauna and steam rooms
- Retail shop
- Hair Salon
- 9 treatment rooms (4 with shower)
Pool & Sun Deck:
- 20m heated pool overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.
- Outdoor covered hydro-pool
- Outdoor Shower
Lower Level - Thermae:
- 1 Hydro bath room
- 6 treatment rooms (3 with shower)
- 2 Spa Manicure Pedicure rooms
- 2 Thai Massage Rooms (suitable for couples)
- Tepidarium for warmth and relaxation
- 3 private body scrub/massage rooms
- Feature sauna
- Caldarium with aroma steam
- Frigidarium with ice shavings
- Specialty showers
- Water feature
Lower Level - Garden:
- Private courtyard garden featuring herbal areas, flowers and an abundance of citrus trees
- 40 loungers paired in secluded privacy
- 2 outdoor massage pavilions
- Restaurant & Juice Bar offering lunch and beverages
- Terrace overlooking the Mediterranean Sea
- Water fountains
Aphrodite Hills Glow Package
3 Nights Accommodation in a Deluxe Garden View on Bed & Breakfast Basis
Plus Hotel Transfers & Airfare
1 Thermae Experience
1 Aromatherapy Salt Glow
1 Prespective Facial
1 Hydrotherapy Bath
1 x Aromatherapy Full Body Massage