Ananda – Experience the real India
If you are looking for a truly relaxing and authentic destination spa, then this is most certainly the one for you!
Located in northern India at the foothills of the Himalayas, Ananda resort is set within a 100 acre Maharaja’s Palace. Overlooking the spiritual town of Rishikesh and the Ganges river valley, here you will experience an all-encompassing authentically Indian getaway. Luxurious accommodation most certainly awaits, we especially love the sound of the Palace View rooms, sitting high up on the hillside.
Voted one of the best luxury ayurvedic retreats in India, you will enjoy traditional Ayurveda, Yoga and Vedanta with international wellness experiences, fitness and healthy organic cuisine to restore balance and harmonize energy. Whether you are looking to book a tailored wellness package, or ad-hoc spa treatments, anything is possible at Ananda.
If being kept busy is your thing, then Ananda will not disappoint. With activities ranging from nature walks to safaris, or even birdwatching to cookery, you will find something to suit all tastes.
The wellness packages on offer here are truly stunning and definitely something we want to shout about! We’ve included what we feel to be the ‘highlights’ below…
- Relax & Rejuvenate. Starting at three nights, this fabulous package can be tailor-made to include spa, treatments, therapies and even activities around the resort. With food included, this is a great introduction to all that Ananda offers.
- Weight Loss. If you feel like now is time to make a change, then this package could be perfect for you! The Ananda weight loss programme works with the physical and emotive challenges towards fat burning and weight maintenance.
- Detox. If you are looking to detox your body and mind, this package could be just what you need. This personalized program includes stimulating and purifying dosha specific ayurvedic therapies, yoga, meditation and Dosha-Specific Ayurvedic diet to help to detox, reduce stress and improve health.
- Yoga. Perfect for the Yogi’s among us. Rediscover yourself throughout the ancient art of Yoga and exercise. Practices are set to balance mind, body and spirit.
- Stress Management. Working on a one to one basis this package involves various mind and body techniques such as Yoga, deep breathing, Pranayama and Ayurveda.
With even more options available, contact us today to discuss your personal requirements. Alternatively, visit our website here for further information.